Technical Membership E-Technical U.S./ Foreign Renewal
E-Technical Memberships include a monthly subscription to the electronic-only Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. PASP is a refereed journal containing original research in astronomy. It features invited review papers on contemporary topics, contributed research articles, a section on astronomical instrumentation and data analysis, conference abstracts and summaries, and Ph.D. dissertation summaries.
Benefits of Membership
E-Technical U.S./ Foreign
- Digital Mercury Magazine and Astronomy Beat - one year subscription
- ASP eNewsletter
- 10% discount at online AstroShop
- Special rates at our Annual Meeting
- Basic membership for one individual
- Subscription to monthly electronic Publications of the ASP
- Advance electronic PASP Table of Contents
E-Technical Members have access to Current Content and Back Issues to electronic-only Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. (Past print versions of PASP are not included)
Important note: beginning January 2021, the PASP will only be available as a digital publication. If you joined the ASP as a Technical Member, you will only receive printed copies through December 2020. If you selected the Individual Technical Membership prior to January 2021 renewals, please note your membership will automatically switch to E-Technical in January 2021.