Technical Membership Individual U.S.
Individual Technical Memberships (U.S.) include a monthly subscription to the printed and electronic Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. PASP is a refereed journal containing original research in astronomy. It features invited review papers on contemporary topics, contributed research articles, a section on astronomical instrumentation and data analysis, conference abstracts and summaries, and Ph.D. dissertation summaries.
Benefits of Membership
Individual Technical - U.S.
- Digital Mercury Magazine and Astronomy Beat - one year subscription
- ASP eNewsletter
- 10% discount at online AstroShop
- Special rates at our Annual Meeting
- Basic membership for one individual
- Subscription to monthly printed and electronic Publications of the ASP
- Advance electronic PASP Table of Contents
Technical Members have access to Current Content and Back Issues to Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific.